Friday, May 24, 2019

Scone Pong by Luke Kopco

It all began on a dreary day in April
I was wandering around the classroom
I opened a drawer and there was a ball
from there my friends had answered my call

"A ping pong ball!", said Rock
We could not believe our incredible luck
From there we took the boxes of gloves,
lined them up and started at love.

We played with our hands,
and we had some some fun
and as class ended
the revolution had begun.

All we could talk about
was that childish game
but we knew all too well
that the game could bring us some fame.

We'd play and play and play
after the test, without delay
we all got in on the action
our new sport was a heck of an attraction.

Kyle may say
that he is the best
but with those short arms,
how can he attest?

Rock always thinks
that he's all that
but again and again
he hits it into the net

Thomas believes that
he's the best in the nation
but a baby seal
has more coordination.

I'm undefeated,
never lost
I am the creator
I am the boss

The others may say that they answered the call
But I would know,
I found the ball.
Image result for classroom table tennisImage result for ping pong ball

1 comment:

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...