Saturday, May 25, 2019

Acrostic Vinnie Poem! By:Garrett Neuschatz

*This poem was made with the verbal consent of Vincent



V-ery attractive to anyone within a mile radius

I-ngenious, a true innovator

N-arcissistic, obsessed with his own beauty

C-elebrated for his iconic style

E-ffortlessly he strides down the school hallways 

N-eanderthalian, built like a real animal

T-alented in all aspects of life



A-geless, his legacy will live on forever

P-owerful, all bow before him

O-bviously the best golfer around 

S-ensitive, even he gets emotional

T-op-heavy, because of his rippling biceps 

O-bedient, like a bloodhound

L-uxorious, he wears the latest fashion

I-mpossible to replace there are none like him

C-ivilized, a true gentleman 

O-bjectively, the greatest human ever



2 comments:

  1. I’m blessed to be in the same photo as Vinnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Should I print this and hang it in our classroom?

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...