Thursday, November 29, 2018

A poem about Shrek -by Thomas Schwarzrock

In my swamp
Things are nice
I am friends
With the three blind mice
Some may say
I am mean
But they do not know
What's under the green
My ears stick out
Like two great towers
I use mud 
To take my showers

My body is that
Of a enormous ogre
People run away
Because of my odor
Donkey is 
My good friend
And his wedding
I did attend
As an ogre
Image result for shrekI am like an onion
I am as strong
As Paul Bunion

For my dinner
On onions I chomp
What are you doing here
GET OUT OF MY SWAMP






4 comments:

  1. This poem made me actually laugh at loud. It was very creative how you made the texts green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so literally the best poem I've ever read, it made me laugh so much. I really like the humor and how it really embodied shrek, and everything also rhymed as a poem should

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. haha, well written with accurate representation of our favorite green ogre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and fun to see this side of you as a writer.

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...