Monday, April 15, 2019

Spring Break Poem By: Lily Loewen

Spring Break:

The break we all wait for 
Anticipation builds 
The week before 
the work load kills. 

The teachers cram 
to teach us skills 
that we don't understand 
but we still push through. 

Our heads are hurting  
our fingers are cramping 
from all the tests
that we are failing 

Finally the last day 
has come to save us 
Spring break can begin 
Thank you Jesus!

We are on the plane
looking over the ocean
relaxed as can be 
I need to load up on the lotion 

The sun is blazing 
Mexico is nice 
Time to start tanning
The (virgin) Margarita needs some ice.

Image result for margarita Image result for mexico 

Shout out to Luke Kopco for some lines!!Image result for luke kopco






2 comments:

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...