Monday, April 29, 2019

Road to the Finals by Luke Kopco

Road to the Finals

The playoffs have started,
the madness has begun,
Sixers vs Nets,
time to start the fun!

Fathers and bookies
watching the game,
loads of fans shouting
Steph Curry's name.

The ball is tipped
into a see of hands
up goes Simmons
for the two-handed slam!

Fans are chanting
coaches are barking
with the vision of the trophy
they are hopeful of winning.

Buzzer beating threes
rim, rattling dunks
even the Warriors
need some luck.

It's finally coming to a close
the winners are getting their party on
while the Knicks are wondering
if they will get Zion.

What a season its been
for the NBA fan
Meanwhile LeBron
is getting a tan.
Image result for nba finals

1 comment:

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...