Tuesday, April 16, 2019

not another depressing poem by: Noah Fischer

How I came up with this idea, I don't even know. Here's all my thoughts from the month of April during school with absolutely no context whatsoever. I took the liberty of highlighting my top three from each day so you don't have to read all of them if you don't want to. I hope this counts as creative writing because I think the idea is creative. Have fun. (***I posted it early because honestly I got lazy and kept forgetting to do it***)
4/3:
Ahhhhh go crazy ahhhhhh go stupid

Me too, you ain't special

To go crazy, or to go stupid

Can anyone name a character from Avatar, the highest grossing film of all time?

Timmy is an average kid, that no one understands. Mom and Dad and Vicky always giving him commands. Hmmmm up in his room, he went to bed extra late. He had two little fish who grant his every wish, but in reality they are his odd parents, fairly odd parents.

Dun nu nu nu nu nu nu... tequila

Not to be dramatic or anything, but I would die for Ezekiel

Jon I require lasagna

Can you imagine if we had noses for eyes and a mouth? like instead of mouth there's just nostrils and the eyes are like a pigs nose so you could see out the nostrils, but like it wasn't as pigs nose it was humans. that would be wild.

4/4:
Send heart pics

*Monotone screaming*

I've been chewing gum for three months straight and I don't have a jawline yet? are you kidding me? that's fake news?

Serge why are you playing us like this

"I'm not serious, I'm serge"

Is gateau a boy or a girl

Are you a sister psychopath?

Erreur 1 was my birth

Billie Eilish is good, but is she worth 600 dollars?

I could really go for some lasagna

I want all the Storm Ryan merch

Will someone give me money to buy more hoodies

I really shop like I have money to throw away

*That one video of Matt Chrish laughing*

Now i want mac and cheese thanks jenevieve

*Furious headbanging to 2000's MCR*

Good then maybe I won't cry

You've yeed your last haw

Top ten biggest anime betrayals

Maybe if i didn't play solitaire in class, i would be passing

You don't bring lasers to a knife fight, everyone knows that

No need to flex your grades, nobody cares

Did i get bitten by a vampire or do mosquitoes just really hate me?

Oh my god what if i have malaria

I need to cut my nails

Again not to be dramatic but i would also die for Finn and Noodle

Do you ever wonder if your sims will become sentient beings and start controlling your life?

No they were just racist

Hey dude, you're just stupid

Yo we really sucked in the 1800's

I've been playing solitaire in class every day for like 4 months, you'd think I would be good at it by now

That is the largest amount of tom foolery i have ever been put through

I'm really going to fail math this year

"I did something stupid"- me too, it was coming to this class in the first place

My brain is dumb broski

"get out of my nook Dwight" "that's what she said, that's what she said, that's what she said!!"

I wish the Greeks had gotten wiped out before they came up with math


4/5:
Serge come back

"You're all that I want!" "You're all that I have!!"

4/8:
Why can't my hair grow faster?

Apoptosis

"Ahh stop, I could've dropped my croissant"

I really have to start doing my homework

"Put up your dukes Beesley"

Nobody cares about your back pain

You can't OD on advil bro, nothing to worry about

Am I ready? Mentally, no

Bruh

"I like that laugh, ahaghaghgahg"

The birds are spying on us anyway, so who cares about privacy?

"It's an avocado, thanks"

"New at Dell Taco- freesha, freesh a vaca doo"

I see this class is back on it's bs

*aggressive pig snort*

*more monotone screaming*

Tommy is watching

Top ten most bruh worthy moments

"Girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal" *finger points*

I can't just wait a whole week for new episodes of B99

"You can't sit with us!!"

I have not gotten into a fight with SJW's in youtube comments in a while. I should get on that.

How my ribs aren't broken yet I don't know

4/9
There's never enough diamonds

I could drop out of school, but I choose not to

I'm going to be really sad when I die and don't go to San Junipero

My spine shouldn't crack every time I breathe, right?

The french honors society, ladies and gentlemen

This language is going to kill me

Cool cool cool cool cool, no doubt no doubt no doubt

Anti Vax Mom: "when my kid grows up..."
Bacteria and preventable disease: "let me just stop you right there"

Nobody:
Absolutely no one I promise:
Me:
Image result for peace sign stock image



Image result for peace sign stock image



"Don't mess with me, I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary"

It's those damn antibacterial soaps

And those damn anti vaxers bringing back measles

My heart rate is terrible

"the moon has no effect on bathroom usage"

4/10
Wonderwall, but make it French

Bruh avec le bruh

Just when you thought they didn't have any more brain cells to kill off, they show up with less

"I don't like you T-Series"

I really just wish they would stop

Yep, that's right, Jamey Charlie went to my school

Reptiles, but make it fashon

"Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy"

It's not a good look

I didn't think having negative brain cells was possible, but low and behold, they've done it

It's truly incredible how the public education system has failed them

I really have to start charging my chromebook

Going to suck when we all fail this test tomorrow

Why does everyone hate comic sans so much

Stop dipping peoples buckets

It hurt itself in confusion

"I've been a part of many cults myself, both as a leader and a follower. You make more money as a leader, but you have more fun as a follower" ~ Creed Bratton

We love failing our practicals

Your math is no match for my dumb luck

I just want Gordon Ramsay to yell at me

Tell me why tik tok has to ruin some of the best songs

The customer is never right

Ah yes the infamous Yelp reviewers

4/11
Ok so 16 oz of pasta is a lot more that I expected

No turning back now

John Brown is a legend honestly

"Oh, no I literally own another human and they're trying to take them away"- Southerners in the 1850's

Lincoln was kind of bad, lowkey

Jokes on them lmao

Passive never works

Boo Hoo, pour southerners

How did people screw up that bad

Environmental students represent

Sucks to suck I guess

4/12
can't wait to take a test a 11 pm

American history as a whole is a train wreck

Yeah we kind of really sucked

J'aime les fruit

The bells are really really late now wow

Update: I'm still not good at solitaire

I also still suck at sudoku

Hey could I..uh...not be annoying as all hell

Don't actually have to take the test at 11 pm, disregard past thought

Guys only want one thing and It's disgusting

When will humans hit the carrying capacity

Lets bring it back down

Skrrrrrrrrrrrt

4/15 (sorry I forgot today so this is just bio)
Don't seem too excited you guys

Good thing there's no test because I am not paying attention

Another update: I'm still not good at solitaire

Who let them put math in science

Sis, we been knew

wHomP wHomP WhOmP
yEaHyEahYeaH

How are we AP students

Incredible how the public education system has failed me

4/16
I'm going to open a restaurant so it can fail and Gordon Ramsay can yell at me

B99 is one of the best shows on TV right now and you can't change my mind

Oof not paying attention is really going kill during finals

So he was the one that screwed everything up

Big yikes

I really swear to god


I hope you enjoyed this

5 comments:

  1. i really liked this well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the french class jokes lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glimpse inside your brain! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really creative, I like all the jokes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is chaotic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...