Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Top 3 Things Done in the Kopco Household by Luke Kopco

Every family has their quirks and traditions, like movie night or game night. Here are the Kopcos':

1. Indoor basketball
That little piece of plastic has been at the center of too many of brawls in the Kopco residence. Every day, systematically at 5 pm, one will hear the pounding of a mini basketball in the dining room. Shortly after this will come the bickering, and then World War III. I swear, my brothers will fight over anything if it means defending their honor on the sacred 10 foot court. I kid you not when I say that there was a fight over the way one of them passed the ball to the other.

2. Movie Night
It's not often that we all have one night when all of our schedules are clear, but when we do, we usually stop by Red Box and bring home one of the newly released blockbusters. Pretty normal, right? Well, unfortunately, there are some people in my house that have trouble following the plot, and the movie ends up getting paused 3-5 times so that someone can explain what the heck is happening. My mom ends up falling asleep, and my little brother Hayden will give it a 10/10 every time.

3. The Wiggles
I thought that the tradition had started and ended with me, but there has been a vicious resurgence of this early 2000s classic in the Kopco residence. With the birth of my baby sister, the Wiggles have become a daily occurrence in everyone's lives. Every morning when I wake up and make the walk up the stairs to the living room, I hear the voices of Greg, Jeff, Murray, and Anthony belt out Choo Choo Chugga Chugga, or Go, Captain, Go. It's safe to say the the nostalgia factor is real at 6:30 in the morning. 
Image result for the wiggles

7 comments:

  1. Indoor basketball, I can relate, haha. And the Wiggles! Ooh my gosh! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really funny and I can totally relate to your movie nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a lemonade for Hayden. Well done, very funny. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the arguing and even being subjected to the Wiggles, it is wonderful that your family spends quality time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any post with the wiggles in it is a great one

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...