Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My Family By: Jenna Blandina

When thinking about what I would write for this blog post, I started thinking about my own family and realized how lucky I am. I would definitely say I am very fortunate to have a family that is willing to do pretty much anything for me to make sure I am successful and happy in life. This is very important to me, and I am so lucky to have such a supportive family. My family supports me through my after school activities and education inside school. When it comes to dance, my entire family shows up to every competition and is always there to cheer me on in the audience, which makes me feel special. Let's back track a little bit though. In my family there is me, my brother, sister, mom, and dad. My brother and sister are twins, both 19 years old. My brother is a freshman at Rider University, and my sister continues school at Horizon High school in Livingston. My dad is the owner of Empire Lighting, and my mom works for a financial planner. My dad is very funny, and I would say I am more like him than my mom because we are both interested in science related topics, and are more risky when it comes to things like roller coasters and skiing. Overall, I am very fortunate to have a special family, as everyone has a unique family. I love them so much, (even my brother even though we still fight) and I am forever grateful for what they have sacrificed for me to be happy. 


Here is a picture of my family from the summer when we were all SUPER tan!


3 comments:

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...