Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Family: A Typical Teenage Perspective - By Thomas Dean

 DISCLAIMER: *THIS IS NOT MY OPINION TOWARDS MY OWN PARENTS/FAMILY*

Image result for angry teenager Having a Friday night
Ten O'clock curfew
Then getting home at 10:01
Only to be greeted by them yelling at you
Being badgered to clean your room
And not being able to leave the house
Unless its "Parent approved"
 Forced to take your  little brother
Image result for angry parentsTo your friend's domain
We haven't even gotten out of the car
And he's already a pain
Getting home from school
And being bombarded with chores
Even while your brother
Plays an Xbox game about wars
Image result for angry teenager
Embarrassing you at parties
In front of friends and family
How can they not understand
Their actions are done insensibly
Not being allowed to touch
The things in the store that are new
But when they do it, they say,
"Do as I say not as I do"



2 comments:

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...