Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Family Analysis by Reagan Rech


I like my family and unlike a lot I enjoy their company. I am the youngest sibling and the only girl, I have two older brothers. One of my brothers is 20, the other is 16. I cannot stress how much I dislike my 16 year old brother. He is the epitome of annoying, not all the time, but most of the time. I feel like this is true with a lot of siblings that are close in age. The thing is though, he doesn’t find me painstakingly annoying, no, no, no this is a one way street. It goes without saying that my oldest brother is my favorite (tea). I’m really thankful that he goes to a college close to here because I don’t really know what I would do without him. Let’s not forget about my adorable little brother, my dog aka the only thing that keeps me sane. Let’s be real, dogs are the glue that holds a family together. On the other hand there’s my parents. I don’t know what to say, they’re just kind of there. My Dad is hard on me sometimes, but understanding when I fail. He expects stellar grades and varsity letters, but please don’t get me started on expectations vs. reality. My mom has been through a lot in her life and for that I greatly respect her and look up to her. I’m glad I have a mother that I don’t constantly fight with. I’m also glad that I have a family that I can rely on to always be there when I need them.


2 comments:

  1. I really like how you say tea and I can really hear your voice in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone explain the tea thing to me?

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...