Sunday, September 16, 2018

Why Fall is Freaking Fantastic

Ever since September 1st, I have been absolutely pumped for fall. Don't get me wrong, I love summer. If you asked me what my favorite season was, I would undoubtedly answer "Summer". However, fall is here and there are a variety of reasons to be stoked.

First and foremost, PUMPKIN. SPICE. EVERYTHING. Call me a basic white girl. I don't care. I am. If being a basic white girl means having a love for delicious food then I will gladly accept that title.  That mouthwatering mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and allspice warms my soul and brings me joy and tastes great on a variety of things.

The next best thing about fall is the beautiful scenery and weather. The leaves change from green to a gorgeous array of yellows, oranges, and reds. Not to mention, the amazing feeling of breathing in the crisp morning air.

Furthermore, there's apple and pumpkin picking, both of which most likely involve adorable photo shoots with friends; football games where people can cheer and scream and nearly break the bleachers; and its sweater weather, which means you can have more variety in your outfit choices or you can just cozy up in sweats on the couch

with you're favorite snacks, a PSL, and Netflix.

Last, but certainly not least, it's spooky season! Haunted houses and haunted hayrides provide a super fun, super freaky night out with friends. Scary movies around this time of year also become ten thousand times more enjoyable. Of course, there's also Halloween, which is the absolute best! Whether you go trick or treating or out to a party you're bound to get an enormous supply of delectable candies and a good scare.

All in all, there are tons of reasons to be thrilled for fall. Despite being back in school with loads of work, fall is freaking fantastic.

8 comments:

  1. Jamie I love the title! It's freaking amazing! This post just got me pumped for the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall! I can't wait for the weather to get nice and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome post Jamie! Although, I prefer the Summer as well, Fall is still a great time of year with many fun activities and holidays. I'm personally really psyched for the horror films and haunted houses during this spooky time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie I <3 you're such a cutie. And this was fan freaking tastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow jamie this was awesome!! it got me so pumped up for fall. But seriously you're so basic...pumpkin spice, really?

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...