Monday, September 10, 2018

In Pennsylvania in the Summer?! By: Kelly Zukowski






Do you love food? Do you love chocolate? Want to make your own chocolate? Did you find yourself  in Pennsylvania? Well do I have a place for you!😃😆😉


Hershey's Chocolate World is where I went to this summer (2018). Not only does it have the biggest chocolates in the world, it has big twizzlers and jolly ranchers too. At Hershey's Chocolate World, anyone can watch a 4D movie, build their own chocolate, have a tasting experience and learn the history of Hershey. 
   

                     It is the heaven of chocolate


Here are some of the specifics of the some of the activities:

1. Create Your Own Chocolate- One can make a chocolate bar(milk, white, black, and other ingredients) and a chocolate wrapper. 

2. Tasting Experience- One can learn how to smell, taste and hear chocolate. 

3. 4D Movie- The audience helps the characters in the movie solve a mystery. While also, having their seats shaken. 

4 comments:

  1. I love Hershey's! Such a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Hersey but, it sounds so fun!!! P.S I love the photo of you, you look like you're having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family and I go to Hershey Park every few years. We too love Hershey World, trying the different chocolates and candies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have made chocolate at Hershey Park and have worn the fashionable hairnet.

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...