Monday, October 1, 2018

Why Fall is My Favorite Season


As long as I can remember, fall by far been my favorite season. Firstly, the falling leaves are always a great sight to see, especially in more wooded areas. Starting at around mid fall when the leaves are really piling up I blow the leaves for $10 an hour, making the time very profitable. I also really like the weather in the fall, when the temperature is a comfortable 60 out and there is a nice cool breeze. 
  Image result for fall
Fall is also a time where I have a lot of memories. Both my mother and I were both born in October, making the season more eventful than others.  My mother and I also go to a farm for pumpkin picking every year, where we usually get some cider and donuts. Afterwords, we go home and figure out how we want to cave our pumpkins. Then we clean out our pumpkins and my mom starts to get the seeds from the pumpkins. After that, she cleans the seeds off and puts them on a tray. Lastly, she puts salt on them and cook them in the oven. 
Image result for salted pumpkin seeds on a tray
I would say that one of my favorite parts of fall is that the school year has just started. This means that you get a new opportunity to make an impression on your teachers and peers. It also means that the school work is probably going to be easier than it is in spring, as we are just setting into our classes. Lastly, I enjoy the fact that fall weather allows for a lot of wardrobe flexibility, allowing both summer and winter apparel to be comfortable.

1 comment:

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...