Sunday, April 28, 2019

You Have To Overcome Your Fears By: Laramie Kipp


"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live " 
~ Dorthy Thompson

Fear is a golden compass that leads us down a dark winding road. Every step, every turn, every bump seems to bring us one step closer to the end of the road. But what you don't know is that you'll never reach the end. Fear will take you on every possible detour to prevent you from leaving the path.
The only way to get out of fear's choking grip is to create a new path of your own. You have to take the first leap. No matter how many scrapes and bruises you'll inevitably gather. No one said leaving the path will be easy because fear wants to hold you in her hands. But letting go is better than holding on. Even if you're full of wounds and battle scars at least you're standing on your feet.
Image result for fear art

Over the last couple of months, I've overcome one of my greatest fear. I was scared to be myself and put myself out there but I did. Since life isn't a fairytale, I didn't get the ending I was hoping for but, I earned a new sense of confidence I didn't have before. Even though I was scared, I'm glad I did it because I don't want to live my life with regrets. No matter how big or small because life is too short. You never know when your last day could be so, why not live every day like it's your last.

Image result for fear

By: Laramie Kipp

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Some very good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is amazing gurl, truly inspiring !!

    ReplyDelete

My Earliest Memory by Emma Cerra

When thinking back to my earliest memory, I wonder why I remembered it. It’s a really odd memory, hazy to the point where I feel like it cou...